1. Maintaining customers focus on all times and answering to customer’s enquiries using the standard guidelines.
2. Taking ownership of complaint and queries and proactively following through to resolution.
3. Maintaining records through Shiplane Software of all transactions and interactions made with customers.
4. Ensuring that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and
resolved, and escalating queries if appropriate to supervisor.
5. To provide general and support services on a local level when
6. Perform various customer service activities, including upselling and handling new & existing accounts.
7. Handle client problems, answer general inquiries and complaints.
8. Maintain, grow, and build long term relationships with account portfolio via phone calls, emails, and job quality follow up.
9. Act as a liaison between clients and operations to ensure efficient service levels are delivered to the
10. To check & raise invoices as per company objectives and ensure
the same is delivered to the correct person within the delivery
11 Identifying and escalating consistent or recurring problems with the systems functionality.
12. Assisting management and Team Manger with any assigned special
projects and providing backup to the team manager when required
13. Additional duties as assigned.